EligibilityApplicants to the Talbots Women’s Scholarship Fund must:
- Be women currently residing in the United States or Canada;
- Be women who earned a high school diploma or their GED
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in a full or part-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school;
- Be attending the full upcoming academic year; and
- Have at least two semesters (24 credit hours or more) remaining to complete an undergraduate* degree as of the beginning of the upcoming academic term.
The Talbots, Inc. and Scholarship America employees or family members are not eligible to apply to this program.